Contact DMCA Form needs to be created.
- The Absolute Priority Rule (Probably) Still Applies in Individual Bankruptcy Cases
- Creating a Circuit Split Regarding the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Rotkiske v. Klemm, — F.3d —-, 2018 WL 2209120 (3d Cir. May 15, 2018)
- PRE-PETITION “NEW VALUE” COUNTS TOWARD THE PREFERENCE DEFENSE; POST-PETITION “NEW VALUE” DOES NOT
- No Monkeying Around With This Opinion – Naruto v. Slater, No. 16-15469, 2018 WL 1902414 (9th Cir. Apr. 23, 2018)
- Better Think Twice Before You Tell Your Debtor Client to Pay You with a Credit Card