- SOMETHING AMAZING – A UNANIMOUS OPINION BY THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT IN A BANKRUPTCY CASE, AFFIRMING AND REMANDING TO THE SEVENTH CIRCUIT REGARDING THE SAFE HARBOR OF 11 U.S.C. § 546(e): MERIT MANAGEMENT GROUP, LP v. FTI CONSULTING, INC.
- Secured Lenders Take Note! In re Sunnyslope is something you want to know about
- CLLA Programs at NCBJ: Bankruptcy and the Supreme Court, Debtor Asset Protection Trusts and Jevic–The Inside Story
- Supreme Court Says No FDCPA Liability for Time-Barred Claims
- Bad Proofs of Claim Can Be Very Expensive